OUR POLICY STATEMENT
The cry of Africa is to ﬁnd external help in the midst of plenty. Question - ‘ If Civilisation started is Africa, why is Africa a collection of third (3rd) world countries?
Transformational leadership is required to awaken the sleeping giant.
Sub-Sahara Africa is the richest part of the African continent and the most endowed with the best ever Raw materials contributing to 80% of the world’s demand but we have ended up as a receiving and dumping ground because there are few Africans who have purposed themselves to see Africa vibrating with wealth through their own Pan-African initiatives and innovations.
The vision and mission’s set targets and goals that should to be supported and encouraged because;
- The vision will bring a paradigm shift in peoples wealth creation strategies the customary approach to self-sustaining objectives
- There will be Poverty Reduction in the medium to long term.
- Rain dependence syndrome will change to 365 Day Farming Initiatives [365 DFI] and All Season Farming Programs [ASFP].
- Subsistence farming shall graduate and progress into numerous small scale businesses which shall eventually turn into commercial farming.
- Roadside sales shall turn into markets as there shall be plenty farm produce enough to service and grow the economy.
- As the programs and initiatives mature to self-regulating body, incorporating all the Sub-Saharan African countries shall be self- reliant in food security and our economies shall be sound.
- Agriculture is the heart beat of Sub-Sahara Africa. It is the missing link in the life line of mankind.